Business Insurance for Property Owners 

Do you own property? It might be a standalone building or a portfolio with assets all across Australia.

Whether it’s commercial or residential property, Ceneta has the know-how to protect your assets and your livelihood.

Business Insurance for Property Owners 

Do you own property? It might be a standalone building or a portfolio with assets all across Australia.

Whether it’s commercial or residential property, Ceneta has the know-how to protect your assets and your livelihood.

Managing property can be time-consuming.

You need to manage tenants and trades, and managing property managers can take up time that might be better spent on the golf course. And that’s not counting the time it takes to manage insurance claims!

Not only are there not enough hours in the day, but managing property can be costly; paying for trades, property manager fees, utilities, and insurance can certainly add up. Managing your overheads – including insurance – is a must to ensure you are getting the best return on your investments.


Enter, Ceneta…

Our down-to-earth brokers understand the challenges of managing properties of all sizes. We take the time to understand your needs, approach our exhaustive list of insurer partners, and provide a competitive solution; in both price and coverage.

We never leave a stone unturned.

This applies to our claims management too, because hey, what’s the point of insurance if the claims experience is not up to scratch? We handle all claims in-house, so you have one point of call for not only your insurance policies but your claims as well. With Ceneta, you will never be left on hold and waiting for the operator to ‘read the notes’.


Ceneta offers comprehensive policies to suit the savvy property owner/investor:

  • Commercial packages to cover assets up to $10 million for any one policy, or an Industrial Special Risks policy to cover those with large portfolios.
  • Loss of Rent cover gives you the vital income to keep the bills paid and the lights on.
  • Cover for Rent Default is not widely available for commercial properties, however Ceneta does offer these policies.
  • Other must-have covers include property owners’ liability, glass, equipment breakdown, and more.


Ceneta No Bull Stamp

Reach out for a chat today and peace of mind tomorrow.

Tailor-made insurance

We take the time to learn about your business and tailor an insurance program that’s right for you.

Personal service

We don’t use call centres. When you call, you will be able to speak with one of our friendly brokers.

We’ve got muscle!

With the backing of PSC Network, we have access to market-leading insurance products for your every need.

Pay by the month

Want to pay in instalments? We can arrange premium funding through our funding providers (charges apply).

Want to switch brokers?
It's easier than you think.

If you're unhappy with your current broker you can switch without fuss. Transfer your existing policies to us for a refreshing approach to insurance. Ask us how.

“Ceneta Insurance Services were great, insurance quoted, organised and delivered with no fuss and with a pleasant follow up phone call. Who could want more.”

-Robert Ettery


Why use a broker?

Using a broker means you’ll have expert advice on hand to help find solutions to your specific insurance needs, including the most difficult of business risks.

Insurance cover can be complex, and it changes. Working with a broker means you’re getting expert advice about the type of insurance you need to best manage your risks and protect your assets.

Your insurance broker will work with you to identify the key insurance risks that you or your business face. In the event of a claim, your Broker is your best friend. They will manage your claim and liaise with the insurer to achieve the best possible outcome.

Why haven’t I heard of the insurer that you have recommended?

There are 2 types of insurers in the world:

  • Direct-to-market insurers – are the household name insurers that you see advertising every day. They sell their products directly to consumers. You can buy your insurance directly from them, often online. They typically deal in retail products like Home, Motor Vehicle, and Travel insurance.
  • Intermediated insurers – These insurers will only sell their products through licenced insurance brokers, often because the products are of a more complex nature and require professional advice. For instance, for businesses requiring Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Industrial Special Risk, and other business covers.
I am purchasing a property. Should I wait until settlement to arrange insurance?

No, you need to commence your insurance as soon as you sign a contract of sale. This is because you can’t guarantee that the vendor will have, or maintain their insurance and if something happens to the property before settlement, it may not be covered.

Can I pay by the month at no extra cost?

That depends on the insurer. Some offer instalment payments at no extra cost, and others don’t. We will always present you with the best value quote, and that may not be from the insurer that offers free monthly instalment payments. We do have an alternative solution: You can pay by the month via a third party premium funding facility, but charges apply. We can advise you when the time comes.

Who do I call if I want to lodge a claim?

Call your broker first!

They can guide you through the next steps in order to get your claim lodged and get you sorted.

It’s part of our service to advocate on your behalf with your insurer. Many insurers will not deal directly with policy-holders, so all communication needs to be via your Broker.

Need a quote? Tell us your story.