Taking the stress out of insurance claims is all part of the service we offer you. We will liaise with your insurer to achieve the best possible outcome for you so always contact Ceneta first.
Is it an Emergency?
Some situations call for urgent action:
Outside of business hours, call our emergency service provider Johns Lyng Group on 1300 736 000.
Call your local State Emergency Service (SES) on 132 500 for help with fallen trees, power hazards, and evacuation.
For strata properties
Contact your building manager first for the quickest response.
In the event of an incident…
- Do take reasonable steps to reduce the damage and avoid any further loss.
- In the event of malicious damage, burglary, or loss of property, do call the police immediately.
- Do keep any damaged property in case the insurer wishes to inspect it.
- Do take photos of the damage/loss.
- Don’t carry out any repairs without the insurer’s approval, except in the case of an emergency.
- Don’t admit responsibility for any loss, damage, or destruction involving another party.
- Don’t negotiate a reduced settlement with another person for the damage they have caused.
How the claims process works
See to your immediate safety and needs.
Make a claim directly with Ceneta by emailing us your claim details.
Ceneta will notify your insurer of the claim, and send them the necessary information.
Ceneta will advocate on your behalf to achieve the best possible outcome for your claim. We will keep you posted every step of the way.